Monday

Protien

Protien source

have three meals and one snack a day. To ensure I get enough protein each day, I separate my protein requirements into four meals and try and get between 10 and 15 grams per meal. A normal day for me looks like this: I have two local eggs for breakfast with a piece of toast. For lunch, I enjoy fresh local vegetables paired with 1 cup beans of some sort or maybe a homemade veggie burger. My snack is usually ¼ cup raw nuts followed by a balanced dinner with ample beans, lentils, soy, or dairy.Protein Sources and How Much You Are Actually Getting By the Numbers

Beans, Nuts, Seeds

1 cup garbanzo beans 14.5 grams
1 cup pinto beans 12 grams
1 cup refried beans
15.5 grams
1 cup soybeans 28 grams 1 oz.
cashews 4.4 grams 1 oz.
peanuts 6.5 grams 1 oz.
sesame seeds 6.5 grams1 oz.
pistachios 5.8 grams
1 cup tofu 22 grams
1 cup lentils 18 grams

Dairy

1 cup yogurt 13 grams1 oz
cheddar cheese 7.1 grams
1 egg 6 grams
1 cup cottage cheese 10 grams

Fruits and Vegetables

1 avocado 10 grams
1 cup broccoli 5 grams
1 cup spinach 5 grams
1 cup peas 9 grams
1 medium artichoke 4 grams
1 cup asparagus 5 grams
1 cup beet greens 3 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment